This page states the Terms and Conditions binding on App/Website users of Walletshopee, requesting you to please apprise
yourself of the same.
“Walletshopee” may be referred as “We” in the below paragraphs of terms & conditions
Once you login the Walletshopee App/Website, you agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Walletshopee Platform shall
be strictly governed by terms and condition described here.
1) You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or
share any information which:
1) belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
2) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene,
pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially,
ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any
manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to any content which is in
violation of the provisions of the Indian Penal Code, 1860;
3) is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
4) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit
content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group
5) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
6) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or
7) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not
limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's
name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
8) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work,
such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect
devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
9) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise
inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
10) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal
weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
11) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
12) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the
Mycashbi Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins,
friend request, or other areas of the Mycashbi App or solicits passwords or personal
identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users.
13) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as
14) interferes with another User's use and enjoyment of the Mycashbi App or any thirdparty
User and enjoyment of similar services.
15) refers to any website or URL that, in our sole discretion, contains material that is
inappropriate for the Mycashbi Platform or any other website, contains content that
16) harm minors in any way.
17) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third
party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent.
18) violates any law for the time being in force.
19) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to
interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any
trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer
programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of,
surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
20) accessing data not intended for such user of logging into a server of account which the
user is not authorised to access.
21) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of
India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence
or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
22) is false, inaccurate or misleading;
23) directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts
to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable
law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
24) Creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of
our internet service provider or other suppliers.
25) You shall not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities
(including scraping, data mining, data extraction, data harvesting, 'framing' (iframes), article 'spinning') on or in relation to
the Walletshopee App, without express written consent from Walletshopee App.
26) You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or
other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or
monitor any portion of the Walletshopee Platform or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure
or presentation of the Walletshopee Platform or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information
through any means not purposely made available through the Walletshopee Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
27) You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature
of the Walletshopee App, or any other systems or networks connected to the Walletshopee Platform or to any server, computer, network,
or to any of the services offered on or through the Walletshopee App, by hacking, "password mining" or any other illegitimate means.
28) You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Walletshopee Platform or any network connected to the Walletshopee App nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Walletshopee App or any network connected to the Walletshopee App. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to the Walletshopee App, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Walletshopee App not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Walletshopee App or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Walletshopee App, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Walletshopee App.
29) You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name 'Walletshopee', or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Walletshopee on the Walletshopee App Platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of Walletshopee trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Walletshopee App Platform or Walletshopee systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Walletshopee.
30) You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Walletshopee Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Walletshopee Platform, or with any other person's use of the Walletshopee Platform.
31) You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Walletshopee Platform or any service offered on or through the Walletshopee Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
33) You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of all applicable laws and shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law.
2) Walletshopee is only facilitating the Discount Scheme thru software duly linked with App/Website, it will be the sole responsibility of the Partner for redemption of the Discount.
3) If you find that partner is misusing the Walletshopee App or Website, you will immediately notify the Walletshopee.
4) You might be required to provide your credit or debit card or UPI or Net Banking or Wallets details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing the Services. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details used on approved payment gateway.
5) Walletshopee Platform is not equipped or authorized to conclude any financial
transaction. All payments shall be made through the payment gateway. Walletshopee will conduct the payments received through the
payment gateway, or such other authorized payment system, to the Service Provider. You agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or
seek any legal remedy from us with respect to any actions or omissions of the Service Provider.
6) If you choose to use the Walletshopee Platform, it shall be your
responsibility to treat your User identification code, password and any other piece of information that we may provide,
as part of our security procedures, as confidential and not disclose the same to any person or entity other than us. We
shall at times and at our sole discretion reserve the right to disable any User identification code or password if you
7) You shall at all times be responsible for the use of the Services through
accessing the Walletshopee Platform on your computer or mobile device.
8) You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not
include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and
acknowledge that the use of the Walletshopee Platform requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You
shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Walletshopee Platform and avail the Services, and we shall not,
under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
9) You agree and grant permission to Walletshopee to receive
promotional/transactional SMS and e-mails from Walletshopee or allied partners.
10) By using the Walletshopee Platform you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
11) All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site are properties, owned by Walletshopee. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
12) You agree to release and fully indemnify Walletshopee and/or any of officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of your actions on the Walletshopee Platform due to breach of terms or noncompliance of any law applicable or due to any claim filed by Customers due to non fulfilment of obligation towards customer.
13) Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Walletshopee cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Walletshopee Platform. You may find another User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Walletshopee Platform.
14) We endeavor to make the Walletshopee Platform available 24/7. However, we do not represent that access to the Walletshopee Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
15) We do not warrant that the Walletshopee Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Walletshopee Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using the Walletshopee Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
16) We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Walletshopee Platform will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
17) We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Walletshopee Platform to you personally, or to all Users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice.
18) In the event the Walletshopee Platform is accessed on a mobile device, it is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google or Android (each being an “Operator").
19) Download of an application & installation, access to or use of the Walletshopee Platform is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
21) We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Walletshopee Platform as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Walletshopee Platform.
22) You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the Walletshopee Platform or your use of the Walletshopee Platform infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
23) You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
24) The Walletshopee Platform may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
25) Due to the vagaries that can occur in the electronic distribution of information and due to the limitations inherent in providing information obtained from multiple sources, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on the Walletshopee Platform or delay or errors in functionality of the Walletshopee Platform. As a result, we do not represent that the information posted is correct in every case.
26) We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of credit/ debit cards.
27) While the materials provided on the Walletshopee Platform were prepared to provide accurate information regarding the subject discussed, the information contained in these materials is being made available with the understanding that we make no guarantees, representations or warranties whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise, quality of work or other information herein. Further, we do not, in any way, endorse any service offered or described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken in reliance on such information.
28) The information provided hereunder is provided "as is". We and / or our employees make no warranty or representation regarding the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, effectiveness or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder or that the information or data provided hereunder may be relied upon. multiple responses may usually be made available from different sources and it is left to the judgment of users based on their specific circumstances to use, adapt, modify or alter suggestions or use them in conjunction with any other sources they may have, thereby absolving us as well as our consultants, business associates, affiliates, business partners and employees from any kind of professional liability.
29) In any event we will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising from personal injury/wrongful death, and damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption), resulting from any services provided by any third party through the Walletshopee Platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages. However, we will attempt to refund any amount paid by the User, at our sole discretion, and our liability in this regard, if any will be limited to just the amount paid by the User with respect to the said booking on the Walletshopee Platform.
33) If you provided a valid email address during registration, Walletshopee will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Walletshopee Application Platform, and in the material published on it.
34) You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s), files or other content from the Walletshopee Application Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material available on the Walletshopee Application Platform.
35) You must not redistribute any material from the Walletshopee Application Platform and where it has been specifically and expressly made evident by Walletshopeethat certain content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may be redistributed only within your organization, and as intended by Walletshopee.
36) You must not republish material from the Walletshopee Application Platform on any other print or digital media platform, or display in material on the Walletshopee Application Platform in public. You must also not republish or reproduce any material from the Walletshopee Application Platform through the use of screen scrapers.
39) You will not use the customer data or any other information other than for purpose of giving Discount to him/her; any misuse of the information which affected the privacy of customer or result into problem to any customer is strictly prohibited. If any customer files a complaint in this regard, it will be sole responsibility of the Partner for any action taken by customer.
and other policies governing the Walletshopee Application Platform by e-mail at
42) You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this App/Website.